**Accept certificates when accessing library resources.**
IE: ignore the warning and accept the certificate.
FireFox: add the certificate as an exception.
(This only applies to accessing library resources through one of the TAMU library web sites.)
Supported browsers: Use or upgrade to Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8; Firefox 2, 3; Safari 2, 3; or Opera 9.
NetID and password, or TAMHSC login and password:
- Off campus access requires a NetID/password or TAMHSC login/password.
- NetID/password: CIS Help Desk Central - 979-845-8300 (toll free at 800-246-1962).
Verify your correct NetID and/or try resetting your password.
- TAMHSC login/password: HSC OIT helpdesk - , 800-799-7472 . @tamhsc.edu
- Check your NetID: not everyone with a NetID has access to library resources.
Incorrect institution authentication displays
- CAS window and NetID instead of TAMHSC login.
TAMHSC instead of CAS NetID window
- Close all browser windows, restart browser and try again.
- If unsuccessful, delete all cookies, close browser windows, restart browser and try again.
- CIS instructions for deleting cookies and cache for different browsers.
Safari information is under Alternate Browsers.