**Accept certificates when accessing library resources.**
IE: ignore the warning and accept the certificate.
FireFox: add the certificate as an exception.
(This only applies to accessing library resources through one of the TAMU library web sites.)
Supported browsers: Use or upgrade to Internet Explorer 7 or later, Firefox 8 or later, Safari 5.1 or later, or Google Chrome 16 or later.
NetID and password, or HSC login and password:
- Off campus access requires a NetID/password or HSC login/password.
- NetID/password: CIS Help Desk Central - 979-845-8300 (toll free at 800-246-1962).
Verify your correct NetID and/or try resetting your password.
- HSC login/password: HSC OIT helpdesk - , 800-799-7472 . @tamhsc.edu
- Check your NetID; however, not everyone with a NetID has access to library resources.
- Only HSC faculty, staff, and students have NetIDs.
HSC clinical faculty, preceptors, residents, fellows and interns only have an HSC login/password.
Be sure to use the correct login
- CAS NetID login will only work with NetID and password.
- HSC login will not with with a NetID and password.
- You should see a window that asks you to select your institution/login method.
- Be sure to select the correct one.
What to do if the incorrect institution authentication displays
- CAS NetID window instead of HSC login, or
HSC login instead of CAS NetID window.
- Close all browser windows, restart browser and try again.
- If unsuccessful, delete all cookies and cache, close browser windows, restart browser and try again.
- CIS instructions for deleting cookies and cache for different browsers.
Safari information is under Alternate Browsers.