The Medical Sciences Library is an NLM Resource Medical Library for in central Texas.
Who do we serve?
- All healthcare professions in MSL's 22 county Resource Medical Library (RML) region including:
- Physical Therapists
- Public Health Professionals
- Health professionals who have a faculty affiliation with the Texas A&M Health Sciences Center including:
- Clinical Faculty
- College of Medicine Residents
What do we do?
- Search assistance - help locating articles, book chapters, conference proceedings and other information.
- Training for health professionals and staff in searching PubMed and other free medical information resources.
- Get It For Me services, register as an MSL Affiliate.
- We do not request copies of books from other libraries or loan copies of our books through Get It For Me.
Copies of books can be requested through your local library's interlibrary loan service, or
may be checked out directly from the Medical Sciences Library with a community user card.
- Health professionals with faculty appointments with the Texas A&M University Health Science Center have additional services through that affiliation.
MSL 22 County Service Area