Who do we serve?
We serve veterinarians who are in private practice including:
- Veterinarians in the state of Texas.
- Alumni of Texas A&M University CVM who have received a DVM degree.
- Individuals who have completed a veterinary residency at Texas A&M University CVM.
- Members of organizations with a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Medical Sciences Library.
What do we do?
- Licensing restrictions prevent us from giving direct access to our e-journals and databases.
- Search assistance - we will help you locate the information you need,
email us or call 979-845-7428.
- , register as an MSL Affiliate, for items in the MSL collection.
- We do not loan copies of our books through Get It For Me.
You may be able to request books through your local library's interlibrary loan service, or
books may be checked out directly from the Medical Sciences Library with a community user card.